• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Place to eat outside snack

MalkaR

Mouseketeer
Hello! We're planning our first ever trip to Universal Orlando soon. I was wondering if anyone knew of a nice place we could take a rest to eat a snack we brought from home that won't be interfering with a restaurant's seating area, in either park. Thanks!

In the Studios, there is covered seating just in front of the Animal Actors theater. The closest food place is the seasonal pizza place in Kidzone which has been mostly closed, so you shouldn't be interfering with other diners.

At IOA, there are quiet areas all along the lagoon, where most people don't go. We've walked down there so infrequently that I can't remember how many benches there might be in the area. In Seuss Landing, the planters are raised, so you could probably grab a spot, but I think there might be additional options in the center area or Marvel Island, but unlike the area in the Studios these would be exposed to the sun. Otherwise there are outside tables at Thunder Falls in Jurassic Park and Circus McGurkus that I don't always see many diners as people opt to eat inside for the air conditioning, so if it's a not busy day those could work too.

In the Studios, there is covered seating just in front of the Animal Actors theater. The closest food place is the seasonal pizza place in Kidzone which has been mostly closed, so you shouldn't be interfering with other diners.

At IOA, there are quiet areas all along the lagoon, where most people don't go. We've walked down there so infrequently that I can't remember how many benches there might be in the area. In Seuss Landing, the planters are raised, so you could probably grab a spot, but I think there might be additional options in the center area or Marvel Island, but unlike the area in the Studios these would be exposed to the sun. Otherwise there are outside tables at Thunder Falls in Jurassic Park and Circus McGurkus that I don't always see many diners as people opt to eat inside for the air conditioning, so if it's a not busy day those could work too.
Thank you so much for your detailed answer. I really appreciate it!

Also several benches in the Central Park (I think that's what it is called) area of US. It's usually quiet and some of the benches are shaded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter