• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Place to go

signapay

Earning My Ears
Outside of the property what oother attractions are good for children 7 10 12
thanks

What do they like to do? What time of year are you going?
Of course the other Orlando/Tampa area theme parks.
Gatorland, air boat tours, sports,

I see sea world isnt to far. I found universal. so that should offer plenty for us . I dont want to get crazy at parks every day/
thanks you

We might check out the Harry Potter attraction at Universal when we go back down in August - I know it's another park day but at least it's something different.

And if you have a car while visiting, you are only 60 minutes from either the west coast or east coast beaches.

Robert

There is also Kennedy Space Center about an hour east of Orlando. We spent an afternoon there a few years ago when we were there.

Is it feasible to go to Kennedy Space Center and Coco Beach on the same day?

We are planning a stay at BLT in october, and thinking about heading to kennedy. Also, for those who have done it, what day during the week would you suggest, and would you plan on dinner back in the world?

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter