Places to Grab a Quick Breakfast at US

rojoe

Earning My Ears
Hi All:
Leaving in two weeks and starting to think about the little details. Staying on site at HRH and was wondering if there is any place to grab a quick morning bite rather than a sit down breakfast? Do they serve breakfasts in the parks or would it be a good idea to have some cereal or doughnuts in the room? Any food courts like at the WDW Resorts???

There is a place on the first floor maby called the sunset grill to get a bagel , coffee, juice, croissant, donut, etc. to go( in the AM). We stopped there every morning on the way to the parks. There isn't a large selection but what they had was tasty.

There are great bakeries right inside the entrance to US and IOA. They have baked goods and egg sandwiches. There are also stands that sell fresh fruit salads.

The Croissant Moon Bakery in the Port of Entry at IOA has DECADENT pastries and muffins. Yummmy!

I second Robinrs, the Croissant Moon Bakery is the best its on your right as you come in through Port of Entry before you make the left towards The Hulk! I had the croissant egg sandwich for breakfast once and then the same day came back for lunch and had the croissant turkey sandwich which was just as good. Very fresh pastries. We also had the eclairs, DECADENT is the proper word! Enjoy!

P.S. I also had a breakfast at the Sunset Grill which was very good, the waiters at this restaurant are wonderful, very pleasant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter