Places to watch EPCOT Forever

Always Dream

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I'll be in the World at the end of October and I'm trying to figure out where to watch EPCOT Forever. I'm used to watching Illuminations with a FP at the plaza, and this won't be possible for the new show. Having a good view of the fireworks is really important to me.

I don't think anyone who knows anything specific about the show is allowed to share that information yet, so all we can go by is general rules for the past shows around the lagoon. I've always like Morocco as a view spot. Italy is probably better but it is always a mob scene there.

I honestly think FP is a waste of time. We had one for Illuminations last year and people were already camped out an hour before the show. What is the point?
I had a great time with my 3 FPs in a row for Illuminations last year, everybody was in a nice open space sitting down out of the way of normal foot traffic, and then we were in a perfect place when it came time to watch the show......I think we got there like 15-20 min prior to the show. You would be trying to find a good spot somewhere around WS anyways, so why not get the best? (or apparently the place where the imagineers decided was the best vantage point?)

Last edited:

Until the show comes out and people get a chance to see it, nobody knows where the prefered viewing areas will be.
I would expect it to be able to be seen well from anywhere around the lake, just like Illuminations. But, some areas may be better than others.
Will be waiting for more input as we will be there mid October. Hopefully long enough for them to get any bugs worked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter