Plan with young children at Disneyland

FLCA026

Mouseketeer
We are taking my grandchildren to Disneyland for their first time. Should we go to the fantasyland first? Last time I was there the lines were very long in that area.

Prayers you and your family enjoy a safe and wonderful trip. I completely agree about early. An extra suggestion to you and everyone is the A Mart by the Candy Cane Inn (at least pre pandemic, I have not been there since. God willing I will go next month) had a wonderful souvenir selection including postcards, autograph books, clothes, etc. The adjacent almost 711 had some things too though no where to what A Mart had. CVS across the street from the two was maybe in the middle in terms of souvenirs::MickeyMo

We do plan on getting there early.
When I was there with my husband I just was surprised of how crowded fantasyland was. So I guess it is best to go there first.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter