• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PlanDisney 2023 Applications! What have previous questions / interview process been like?

DVC9218

Earning My Ears
Just saw that the next years application process for PlanDisney is opening September 7th.

Does anyone know what previous applications have looked like or what the questions were?

Did it last year, I don't remember exactly what all the questions were since I was a bit distracted at the time (was in Disney World the days the application was open), but there was general get to know you questions and then sample planDisney questions that you could pick from to answer.

The general questions were like occupation, family/household info, past Disney trips, and I think there was one about why you think you'd be good at it. The planDisney questions were very similar to ones you can find on their website, they had a handful to pick from and I think you had to pick two or three to answer. Overall it was very easy, but I don't recommend doing it on your phone, that was a lot of typing on a very small screen last year! You can save and come back to finish later (or at least could last year).

If you're going for it, good luck!

Does anyone applying want to keep in touch throughout the process? Fingers crossed that there is some added pixie dust in our future.

I applied yesterday. The hardest part was that it's 100 word limit on responses. Apparently Disney nomenclature is also important. I cut out a lot of the official names in order to make space, but I'm seeing that that may have been a mistake. First time applicant here, lol.

I am going to apply - again lol. Think I've tried every year for the past I don't know how many and haven't made it past the first round yet. :) Something new I noticed this year is that you can preview the questions before entering the application process and that the application has to be completed in one sitting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter