PlanDisney Panelist Search 2024 Applications Now Open

Oh goodness! My memory is crap then!! That's good to know but thought that I had a little relief at least!! Since the parks aren't closed I'm not sure how it will impact the process or if it would at all. This year has been different as it is already.

No, I also have a horrible memory šŸ˜‚. I only knew because someone maintains a spreadsheet of historical dates in one of the hopefuls groups on Facebook!

Thanks for all the well wishes about my fur baby! She seems to improving with each day. Long road to recovery ahead but Iā€™m grateful! ā¤ļø

I have been SO antsy this week! My guess is Tuesday or Wednesday, but my heart still stops each time I notice a Disney email come through. Whatā€™s everyone doing to distract themselves?? (And for those of you whoā€™ve been tied with the hurricane, I hope you are all safe and well!!)

Thanks for all the well wishes about my fur baby! She seems to improving with each day. Long road to recovery ahead but Iā€™m grateful! ā¤ļø

I have been SO antsy this week! My guess is Tuesday or Wednesday, but my heart still stops each time I notice a Disney email come through. Whatā€™s everyone doing to distract themselves?? (And for those of you whoā€™ve been tied with the hurricane, I hope you are all safe and well!!)
I have been working all week. But we are headed to WDW next week with a quick evening trip to HHN on Friday so I have been working on all that. Plus with the hurricane I have been checking in on all my friends that are cast members and making sure everyone is safe.

I'm out. Congrats to all who made it to R2! I think this was my 4th time applying? I've only made it past R1 once

I'm out. Congrats to all who made it to R2! I think this was my 4th time applying? I've only made it past R1 once
That's good odds though! I think I've applied every year for the past 10 with the exception of one year because of the way our trips fell and I didn't qualify that time - and I have never made it to round two. I think they are trying to tell me something....

Hugs to yā€™all who received a ā€œnot this yearā€ emailā€¦ youā€™re all wonderful and Disney experts in your own right! šŸ’–

I am delighted (and surprised!) to share that Iā€™ve advanced to R2 for the first time! As the shock wears off, the intimidation of the video submission is starting to set in haha!

Hugs to yā€™all who received a ā€œnot this yearā€ emailā€¦ youā€™re all wonderful and Disney experts in your own right! šŸ’–

I am delighted (and surprised!) to share that Iā€™ve advanced to R2 for the first time! As the shock wears off, the intimidation of the video submission is starting to set in haha!
Congratulations!!! How many times have you applied?

Congratulations! Iā€™m nervous for the video too, though less nervous than I was last year. Looking back I think I sounded really scripted last time around. My goal this time is just to focus on being natural and authentic over cramming in as much info as possible.

Iā€™m excited and grateful to be moving to R2! Congrats to everyone who also got a magical email today! And hugs to everyone who got the ā€œthank you.ā€ Iā€™ve been there and it always stings. We put so much of ourselves into this process!

Now the wait until next Friday for my fellow R2 folks! I think this is both the longest amount of time between the emails and R2 opening, and the shortest time R2 apps are open!

Last edited:
Congratulations! Iā€™m nervous for the video too, though less nervous than I was last year. Looking back I think I sounded really scripted last time around. My goal this time is just to focus on being natural and authentic over cramming in as much info as possible.
This is great advice!! Do they give you choices for your video prompt, or is there just one (varying depending on the specialty)? I think Iā€™m a little stressed about the tech end of things, too. Tech is definitely not my strong suit. Itā€™s not even my weak suit lol! Half the time I canā€™t figure out how to work my printer or phone, let alone make a video šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m excited and grateful to be moving to R2! Congrats to everyone who also got a magical email today! And hugs to everyone who got the ā€œthank you.ā€ Iā€™ve been there and it always stings. We put so much of ourselves into this process!

Now the wait until next Friday for me fellow R2 folks! I think this is both the longest amount of time between the emails and R2 opening, and the shortest time R2 apps are open!
Congratulations!!! I think you're right, I don't think I've ever seen this long for R2 opening and I'm really sweating the less time we have for submission this year. But I guess if we can believe we are the right fit 2 weeks from now, we have to believe we are the right fit right now šŸ˜ Best of luck to you!

This is great advice!! Do they give you choices for your video prompt, or is there just one (varying depending on the specialty)? I think Iā€™m a little stressed about the tech end of things, too. Tech is definitely not my strong suit. Itā€™s not even my weak suit lol! Half the time I canā€™t figure out how to work my printer or phone, let alone make a video šŸ˜‚
I am also not a tech person so over the years I have watched many round 2 video submissions to know that you don't have to be "techy" with your video at all. Some have just used their camera phone, others have had more elaborate setups and both types have made the panel. I know a lot of people are intimidated to watch other round 2 submissions but for me, it helped me realize my awkward silly video was so much like many other awkward silly videos. I think this is the first year I actually get the whole "just be you" advice given for round 2 videos. Of course, I haven't started filming yet šŸ˜‹

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter