Planet Holllywood doesn't take ADRS?

notaclue

DIS Veteran
I've been trying to make an ADR for 9 people for dinner at Planet Hollywood on June 3. You can't make an ADR for 9 on the WDW website. Well after calling WDW-DINE as directed on the WDW dining ressie website, and having them tell me I have to call the restaurant directly then having the restaurant tell me they don't take ressies anymore, only walkups, I'm about to give up. What are our chances of getting in around 7pm on June 3? It's a Thursday night if that makes any difference. Anyone had any luck as a walk up there for dinner? Or if you've made ressies there recently please tell me how you did it. This is major frustration going on. TIA

I was told they don't reservations after 5:00 p.m...the person at the restaurant said they quit taking them because too many people were no-shows, so wasn't "much point".

On a Thursday you may get in, but be prepared to wait with that party size. If it's important to eat at 7:00, I think I'd go somewhere that does take ADRs, just my 2 cents.:thumbsup2

I purchased VIP Tickets for Planet Hollywood for $10.00 a piece from Undercover Tourists. Supposedly, you can apply it to the cost of your meal when you get there and it is a pass to get you right in too... (ahead of the others in line.) We are going to try it sometime this next week!

I purchased VIP Tickets for Planet Hollywood for $10.00 a piece from Undercover Tourists. Supposedly, you can apply it to the cost of your meal when you get there and it is a pass to get you right in too... (ahead of the others in line.) We are going to try it sometime this next week!

Ooh please post when you find out and let us all know. The $10 would be well worth it to us because we're not getting the dining plan this trip. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter