• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planet Hollywood vouchers.

BONITATIME

<font color=blue>I like to drink all year out of o
I have 4 planet hollwood vouchers which we were given lst visit. They entitle a discount of 10 euros if you spend 60 euros or 5 euros discount if you spend 30 euros. This offer is just for a meal not shopping.
Anyone who wants one please pm me. As we have Simons book we used that but if you havent got the book then one might come in handy.
Please bear in mind that I live in Spain and postage will take 7/10 days.

I hope this is ok to offer here but rather than throw them away I thought I would try.

Nikki what a lovely offer and of course nothing wrong with a Disney offer such as this :flower3:

BONITATIME said:
I have 4 planet hollwood vouchers which we were given lst visit. They entitle a discount of 10 euros if you spend 60 euros or 5 euros discount if you spend 30 euros. This offer is just for a meal not shopping.
Anyone who wants one please pm me. As we have Simons book we used that but if you havent got the book then one might come in handy.
Please bear in mind that I live in Spain and postage will take 7/10 days.

I hope this is ok to offer here but rather than throw them away I thought I would try.

Nikki, that is really nice of you - I wish Planet Hollywood was on our list of "to dos" now. There are so many restaurants getting good reviews in the trippies just now - I think I'm going to spend my whole holiday eating! I'm sure somebody will snap up such a good offer!!!

kaye :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter