• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planet Hollywood

You actually get one of each voucher for each hotel you stay at on your trip. I'm doing a split stay so we get two meal vouchers and two merchandise vouchers. Not bad since there are only 3 of us.

Sorry if this has been answered but, I booked online will I get a confirmation in the mail cause as of yet I haven't??We are going April 12- 18.

This is my first time to Disney.

Thanks

investgirlmd said:
Sorry if this has been answered but, I booked online will I get a confirmation in the mail cause as of yet I haven't??We are going April 12- 18.

This is my first time to Disney.

Thanks
We're going next week and got our confirmation in the mail about mid to late Feb.

Maude4Disney said:
The voucher states

"ONE (1) select entree and ONE (1) non-alcoholic everage. You have a choice of ONE (1) of the following entrees: *Any burger Platter *Ceasar Salad * Pasta Pomodoro"

What's Pasta Pomodoro?

We have made two ressies. One for April for one night with no dining plan and another for five nights in June with the dining plan. We got two vouchers but does anyone know if we can use both of them together in April?

Quote:
What's Pasta Pomodoro?

Pomodoro is Italian for tomato, so it will be some kind of pasta with tomatoes. Sorry I can't help much more than that.

I would not plan my day around eating here...IMO the food is not very good...the spaghetti was bad...upset my youngest sons tummy for a couple of days... :furious: :sad2:

Randy K said:
You actually get one of each voucher for each hotel you stay at on your trip. I'm doing a split stay so we get two meal vouchers and two merchandise vouchers. Not bad since there are only 3 of us.

But they say "not valid with any other offer, one voucher per party". When are you going? If they let you use both, please let us know...

Has anyone used the voucher yet for the merchandise? I am curious what it is (thinking like a coffee mug, keychain, or something of that nature) Are the vouchers linked, as in do I have to eat there in order to get my merchandise? Or can we just walk up to get the merchandise and skip eating there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter