Planner Swap Interest

rlovew

DIS Veteran
I am supposed to host a planner swap later this month (with a due date in September).

These would be 6 by 6 pages. Everyone woiuld make sets of 2 pages- 1 would have a calandar(printed for the 2012 year) and the other would be decrated to go with the month you have choosen.

I will provide the calandar link to print them.

I did this on another board a couple of years ago and got a great planner. When I got it back I used my bind it all to put the pages together and then glued just the top and bottom of each page (allowing me to us the pockets on each page to save tickets stubs, reciepts, and other memorablia.

They also make great gifts.

Anyway I was wondering if people were still interested.

Rebecca

Rebecca....I won't be joining this one, does sound like a great project though!

I think this sounds great! Are there other ways to bind it together? I don't have a machine, oooh maybe I could put it in a small 3 ring binder. I'd love to see pictures too ;)

I was originally going to use a couple of binder rings (you can buy them at staples in various sizes, before I got my bind-it-all. If you want it to be more permanently bound then you could take it to an office store and have them bind it as well. I use the rings for some books and the bind it all for others.

Rebecca

I have never done a swap before but want to get involved and do something!!! This sounds like a good one! Also I live in the UK so not sure if that will cause a problem? would love to see a picture to see what sort of things it involves.

I have never done a swap before but want to get involved and do something!!! This sounds like a good one! Also I live in the UK so not sure if that will cause a problem? would love to see a picture to see what sort of things it involves.

We have others who swap from the UK. We robably just need to be careful when choosing our design that it will work for you (for exaple a red, white, and blue fireworks display won't work for July but a pool/beach/summer sunshine would work for all of us)

Rebecca

I'm interested in doing this swap. We can talk about it this weekend.
S :)

Im slightly confused but curious....Need pics Im a visual person....where would I get the calender paper....?

I really wouldn't mind what I got on my callendar pages, I would just go with the flow! I may need to ask lots of questions!!!! But I would like to join as my first swap!!!! :banana:

This one sounds interesting and the dates work well for me. I'll wait to see pics before deciding for def tho.

Im slightly confused but curious....Need pics Im a visual person....where would I get the calender paper....?

I will provide a link to a page with the calander on it. You would printe them and attach them to cardstock for that page. In my last swap a few people but some decorations on the calander page but most people left them plain.

Rebecca

Looking forwarded to seeing photos and the link for the calendar.. I am not able to participate with school starting in less than 6 weeks and that means sports in less than 7weeks for 3 high school kids and one playing travel soccer this fall...

I would possibly be interested in this one too. Just would like to see pictures first to see if it would work for me.

I was thinking everyday theme but we could try 1 of each if there is interest.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter