• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Planning Ahead: '16 Flower & Garden Festival

vakamalua

DIS Veteran
Will be at WDW for the first weekend of the '16 F&G (3/5-7); have a few questions:

--Any idea when the concert acts will be announced?
--Are the concerts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday OR just Saturday and Sunday?
--Do they offer a package for dinner & reserved concert seating? If so, when do they announce those?
--Is the first weekend really crowded?
--What's the usual price range at the food kiosks?

Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

We're going too, but in May! Usually the concerts have been on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'll say, $3-5 at food kiosks. Do not know much more.

I have done the behind the scene Gardens of the world tour, and would do it again if they offer it.

I like going to the workshops, but missed going to one this year, so, I do not know if they offered the "take with you" sort of workshop. My sister won a bird feeder one year!

Will be at WDW for the first weekend of the '16 F&G (3/5-7); have a few questions:

--Any idea when the concert acts will be announced?
--Are the concerts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday OR just Saturday and Sunday?
--Do they offer a package for dinner & reserved concert seating? If so, when do they announce those?
--Is the first weekend really crowded?
--What's the usual price range at the food kiosks?

Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!
So glad that you started this thread! We will be there from Feb. 23- March 3 and are looking forward to it. I'm wondering if they do the tour that early in the schedule and if they do a soft opening the day before the opening for the food kiosks like they do for the Food & Wine festival. All ears and the Disney dining sites have a lot of info on last years food and drinks and it looks like a lot of things are repeated year to year. I figured once the Food & Wine festival ended that we would start hearing more about it.

Pollstar usually has the concerts listed before Disney makes an announcement. Last time I looked there was only one group listed.

This is our first time at the Flower and Garden Festival. We are not sure what to expect. Any information from those that have been there before would be greatly appreciated. We are going during the first weekend in March.

Looking forwar to Flower & Garden and the beautiful topiaries. We will be there from Feb 27 to March 5. First time back in almost 6 years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter