Planning for July trip

diamond57

Mouseketeer
We are going week commencing 6th July and would appreciate some comments/advice. DD and I have valid Dream APs, would it be worth getting DH a Dream AP or a Francilian pass - renewing so could get either? Main thing would be access in the EMH, but that will depend upon how busy it is likely to be - anyone else been at this time?

When would be the best time to book accommodation, we will be driving and would like to be within about 20 mins or so drive of the parks. Normally we book breaks late, but would it be best to book now or nearer the time, we will be looking at staying off site as cheap as possible although would pay a bit more if discounted (normally pay about £40 per night).

If you want to use EMH you will all need Dream AP .

Accomodation wise might be a bit of a struggle to get really cheap as the Euro rate isn't great, try Hotels.com or Expedia to get an idea of prices. I would be looking at booking very soon as some schools across Europe start their summer holidays at the beginning of July

As mentioned the Euro rate is rubbish at the moment so finding cheap accommodation (especially as it's getting quite near) might be hard :confused3

As for your passes, if you go for the Dream pass you will indeed have extra magic hours and no blackout dates, v's the Francilian pass which will - plus I'm not sure if you will be able to use it for a couple of days after first use, so weighing up the options a Dream pass would be the one to go for I think.

I hope you find some good accommodation, there are a few eagle eyes on here who are good at spotting a great deal so I maybe one of those can step forward :hug:

Apart from the Premier Classe and Etap hotel chains (there are a couple very close to DLRP) I can't think of many hotels at all which I've seen on my recent searches for less than about £60 per night :confused3.

Try travelrepublic, alpharooms, sunshine.co.uk, and Expedia, they'll give you an idea of prices, and if you need any help with locations etc, I'm sure someone here will be able to help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter