Planning Help-Spring Training 2019

I have never been to spring training. Another couple and my wife and I would like to go to Spring Training in 2019.

None of us have planned this and it has fallen to me to kick off the arrangements. We are leaning towards the west coast of Florida (Phillies fans), and were thinking about a VRBO.

Can anyone or everyone offer me some tips on how to begin? I expect we will be there 5-7 days, beginning of March.

Thanks for any and all responses.

Friends and I did a Phillies Spring Training trip for 9 year straight. We haven’t done it the last two years though. The Tampa area is a great place to do it too. The Phillies (Clearwater), Yankees (Tampa), and Blue Jays (Dunedin) are within 15-20 mins of each other.

Can’t help with VRBO as we stayed at the La Quinta Inn, which was in walking distance to Brighthouse Field which is where the Phillies play (I think the stadium has been renamed since I was last there).

Spring Training schedule is usually announced in Mid-November and tixs go on sale in early Jan. If you have questions about Clearwater I’ll probably be able to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter