Planning the First Family Trip to WDW Since...

dogdoctor

Earning My Ears
Hello All! I haven't been back to WDW since about 1989. Figment was a popular character then! Now an adult, married and with 2 kids (8 and 5) of my own, it's about time I take my wife and children on a trip filled with Magical Memories. So Excited! We'll be going down in January (in line with my Veterinary conference). We've got the Treehouse Villa, the dining plans, and the tickets (parks, plane, and rental car) all booked. Just waiting on the Fast Pass dates to open up! The kids have no idea. :santa:

How fun! I hope your family has a great time. My family has been planning our first trip since the mid-90s. We're going on our first trip this December. We bought our plane tickets even though we thought we weren't going to make it again due to finances. But we're going and we couldn't be more excited. My brothers kind of suspect we're going but we're planning to surprise them with the magic bands in November to make it official. :D

Hello All! I haven't been back to WDW since about 1989. Figment was a popular character then! Now an adult, married and with 2 kids (8 and 5) of my own, it's about time I take my wife and children on a trip filled with Magical Memories. So Excited! We'll be going down in January (in line with my Veterinary conference). We've got the Treehouse Villa, the dining plans, and the tickets (parks, plane, and rental car) all booked. Just waiting on the Fast Pass dates to open up! The kids have no idea. :santa:
Man, a lot has changed since your last trip. Take your time as much as you can and enjoy it. It's easy to get overwhelmed and frustrated at times. It's going to be a great trip. Have fun and I would like to know what you think of the Treehouse Villas upon your return. Take care.

@Spyells Yeah - we're planning on telling the kids at Christmas. We were picking magic band colors last night in the most obscure methods. They had lost of questions why they needed to pick a color - but haven't figured it out. It's going to be a long last 3 months of waiting to tell them.

@EZMoney I'm sure a lot has changed. Just the booking the trip has been an experience. I will definitely post about the Treehouse Villas. We know we are off the beaten path - but really wanted a cool experience for the kids.

Figment was always one of my favorites! My last trip was 1998 and I'm looking forward to getting back too now that I have my own family.

I meant to reply to this message and couldn't figure out how to quote it. Sorry newbie here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter