Planning to Avoid Fall Race Dates in 2019

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
I blundered into the Marathon and other races in 2017 last Nov for our party of 11, really want to either avoid them altogether or at least factor them into our 2019 plans. I'm looking to check into Board Walk on Oct 31, 2019, a Thurs. It looks like the races start on a Thurs. Speculation, I know, but any guesses whether that Thurs will be the start in 2019 or will Thurs Nov 7 be more likely? We book BW 11 months out in order to get a room on rented DVC points so we can't wait until the actual dates get released, any and all input will be appreciated.

Bill From PA

All I can say in that in 2013, when Veteran's Day was on a Monday (like it will be on 2019), the races were that weekend (opposed to the weekend before right after Halloween). Can't guarantee that will be the same next year, but a good gauge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter