Planning TS - need help

natanya

Earning My Ears
OK after too many hours of research and reading (my eyes are crossed now) I have narrowed our TS down to the following. Some are for sure, others I still need help with:

Rainforest Cafe - DDD (for sure - ds loves this stuff)

Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner - (pretty sure - good recommendations for character meal

Cap'n Jack's - for sure

Now we come to the help section:

Choose from: or recommend another (we will be at Epcot this day - plan to watch Illuminations)
Le Cellier
Alfredo

Next choice is for nice TS for lunch or brunch prior to leaving: (we are at BWV)
Beaches & Cream
Cape May Café - (for one final dose of characters for ds)

We are going 7/30-8/4 and I need to make ADR's soon on some. Thanks in advance

I'd go for LeCellier--one of the most popular restaurants at WDW. We love it.
We thought Alfredo's was OK, but not as good as LeCellier.

I would skip Beaches and Cream for a TS meal--just go for ice cream during your trip and pay out of pocket. Despite the hype and the legend, it is really not much more than an ice cream stand. Absolutely worth going to, but not for a table service meal. Definitly would pick Cape May.

nantya
Unless you are on the Platinum package or higher the Rain Forrest Cafe is not included as a TS unless something has changed in the past week or so.

padisneylover said:
nantya
Unless you are on the Platinum package or higher the Rain Forrest Cafe is not included as a TS unless something has changed in the past week or so.

Yes, we know. We will pay OOP for that. That is why we have an extra TS day for all that we plan to use on the last day.
Also, since ds is 10 and will need to buy an adult plan, we may be paying OOP for his TS and that will give us 4 more TS. Or we can bump up the Le Cellier or Cap'n Jacks to a Signature.
If we decide to go for the Signature any ideas which one to change (Le Cellier or Cap'n Jacks) and which Signature would be best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter