Plans changed now I have an Extra TS

teachmedis

Mouseketeer
So I switched some things around to avoid being at Hollywood Studios on Easter since I would miss the morning EMH due to a breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. This means that I'll be in Hollywood Studios, not Disney Springs that Tuesday. So I cancelled my Homecoming reservation and picked up a 50's Prime Time reservation for that day. If I'm being honest I'm not in love with the menu or the possibility of being reprimanded during dinner. I'm a good spirited person and love interaction during meals, but this seems like pestering to me. I realize you can tell them you don't want to participate, but I don't want to be a stick in the mud at Disney. Also I think my boys' would really enjoy the Star Wars themed menu at Backlot Express. On the other hand, our moms are traveling with us and they may really appreciate the vintage feel of the place AND I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued by the PB&j milkshake. So I'm deciding between keeping Prime Time or going off in a whole other direction. So far the reservations I have are: 1900 Park Fare, 50's Prime Time, Tusker House lunch, Chef Mickey's dinner, Ohana, and Be Our Guest dinner. Any suggestions on other table service I should look into? Reservations are fairly limited at this point. Or should I keep 50's Prime Time?

We enjoyed the food and decor at 50s PT when we went (a few years back now). Some servers are more into the role than others. Ours was a pretty normal server, no reprimanding. Nice thing is on the dining plan, you can (or at least used to be able to) get a milkshake for your drink and a dessert. My fil took advantage of that! FWIW, I’d keep the adr. We went to Backlot just last month and while the Darth Vader waffles were cute, I wouldn’t pick it over PT. Good luck deciding and enjoy your trip!

We enjoyed the food and decor at 50s PT when we went (a few years back now). Some servers are more into the role than others. Ours was a pretty normal server, no reprimanding. Nice thing is on the dining plan, you can (or at least used to be able to) get a milkshake for your drink and a dessert. My fil took advantage of that! FWIW, I’d keep the adr. We went to Backlot just last month and while the Darth Vader waffles were cute, I wouldn’t pick it over PT. Good luck deciding and enjoy your trip!

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter