• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Plans for July10th-14th

Sherrynny

Mouseketeer
Thursday July 10th- arrive about 9:30 AM, staying at All Star Music, check in, probably go to DTD, and maybe over to AOA as I haven't seen it yet and try their food court, the menu on line looks good.

Friday, July 11th- a friend was going to a meeting down there, and I was able to purchase After 4 convention tickets- so today I will be at Epcot. Was able to get my late day fastpasses, gotta love FP+. Can't wait for my Grey Goose Slushie:cool1:

Saturday, July 12th- the real reason I am going- Harambe Nights. With my ticket I can get in after 4, so I have a fastpass for Safari before the party. Really looking forward to this event, I always try to do one big ticket item on each trip. One of the advantages of going solo.

Sunday, July13th- originally I was going to do Magic Kingdom, but I changed my mind, and decided to to do MGM-that's what it will always be to me, as I haven't been there in the last couple of trips. (I was just at MK in January, did BOG for lunch, and the peoplemover is down.) I must be psychic, because the next day they announced all the Frozen events. Now I can't wait. Again I have an After 4 ticket, and was able to make Toy Story Mania fastpasses for late in the day. Have I said, I really love FP+, with no little ones, I have no desire to get to rope drop, so being able to make them for later in the day really works for me.

Monday, July 14th- I have a 2:30ish flight, so I will just relax at the hotel until it's time for ME to pick me up.

What I really like about this weekend, is that I will have most of the day to relax, laze around the pool, most of the kidlets should be in the parks, then I can go into the park later, and enjoy my evenings.

So if anyone wants to meet up, let me know. Can't wait, it's been 6 months since I have been back, LOL:banana::banana:

Sherry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter