• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Plastic Luggage IDs

foolish-mortal

Your ghost host
Does WDW still send out the plastic luggage IDs before resort stays? Or is it only for packages? Haven't stayed on site for a couple years and wasn't sure if they still do this. I love them and have started to run a little low on them.

Thanks!

Does WDW still send out the plastic luggage IDs before resort stays? Or is it only for packages? Haven't stayed on site for a couple years and wasn't sure if they still do this. I love them and have started to run a little low on them.

Thanks!
Only with packages.
I usually book room only stays but I did have a recent package stay. The luggage tags weren't the same as they were years ago. In fact, I threw ours straight in the trash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter