• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Plastic pouch on DisUnplugged lanyard....

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
Hey gang! Just got my pin and lanyard today! YAY! My voice mail was played on last week's show (question about babysitting at Disneyland).:banana: Thanks Roundtable!!!

I've never before carried anything in the plastic pouch on the lanyard. I might this coming trip. We'll be doing EMH's a lot, I can keep my key handy, and there'll be 11 of us total so the lighter I can travel the better.

Are those things pretty secure for carrying your keys/cards? What kinds of things do you all put in them?

Maybe a dumb question, but o well!!!!

I used a lanyard in 2004/05 for our xmas holiday, I was the main ticket holder and kept everyones ticket in my pouch on my lanyard, it was so much easier getting fastpasses and such than having to get them out of my wallet or bag everytime I needed them, and I never lost them....unlike a bag I left somewhere ( I did get it back).
Angie

I used my lanyard (not a DisUnplugged one, cause they haven't read my email yet!) but it had a plastic wallet at the bottom. it was great for keeping room keys in, fast passes and a bit of cash (in bills of course). This meant i was bag free in the parks, which was great!

Although one of the lanyads plastic ripped, which wasn't good! Also i suggest you hold onto it tight on tower of terror! Almost lost it then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter