Plastic Tickets with Costco Package

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
I have booked a Costco package and received the link for the tickets and was able to link the tickets to MDE. Can I pick up actual hard plastic tickets at Disney Springs and not have to use my phone for my tickets while in the parks? Or is there anywhere else that I can do this without having to stand in the guest service line outside the park entrance?

I have booked a Costco package and received the link for the tickets and was able to link the tickets to MDE. Can I pick up actual hard plastic tickets at Disney Springs and not have to use my phone for my tickets while in the parks? Or is there anywhere else that I can do this without having to stand in the guest service line outside the park entrance?
That can be done at the Disney Ticket Center at Disney Springs. If staying at a Disney Resort, you might be able to get them from the front desk.

Also, if you have any MagicBands from a prior stay, those will still work as long as they are still marked as "Active" in MDE.

I had to go to the front desk of the hotel to get new keycard tickets because my old ones from April werent working, so the front desk of any hotel should be able to get you some if you are staying at one. If not, then DS is the other option.

You can also stop at one of the ticket booths on your way into a park... they can issue plastic tickets as well.

Of course, if you're going to be at Disney Springs anyway, they're very nice at the guest services center there.

We're here just now and have noticed CMs giving out plastic tickets to guests at the entry touchpoint to each park who are experiencing issues with their phones. The CMs have a big bundle of them in their hands and activate them there and then. We're using old Magic Bands from a previous trip.

Mrs TT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter