Platinum boarding

scrapycruiser

DIS Veteran
We are platinum traveling with our son and daughter in law + 3 Grandchildren who are gold.
Will we be allowed to board together?

Usually you will have to wait till there boarding group is called then you can board with them

On our last family cruise this past October, our daughter and her family could not get boarding #1 with us, so we all waited together.

Have fun!

In 2017 (Port Canaveral) our friends were we in a separate cabin and were not Platinum but they went with us to the Platinum check-in and were able to board with us. I didn't just assume they could, as I asked the CM if they could check in with us or did they have to check in at the CC desk. She said no problem and we were good to go. If I had to guess I think it is up to the CM and also I would think it would depend on how many you take with you to the desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter