• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Platinum Pass Questions

DoryGirl1963

DIS Veteran
We're considering Platinum APs & I know they come with a lot of benefits but I'm wondering exactly HOW you use/access those benefits.

For example: Reserved/priority seating at shows- do you just show up at the show & show your AP ? And Single Quick Que per visit - again, do we just show our passes at the entrance of the ride?

Just wondering how big a hassle it is - or isn't - t actually take advantage of the bennies :)

TIA!

For the reserved/priority seating, you would show your pass to the Ambassador who is monitoring that area, and once they confirm your pass status they will allow you to sit in the reserved section.

For the quick queue, you would visit the self serve kiosks outside the entrance gates (or inside the park, at the passmember lounge) to redeem your single quick queue entitlement. Scan your pass at the kiosk, select which passmember benefits you wish to redeem, and the machine prints you out a small ticket (which will be your QQ pass).

Many of the entitlements will be accessed first at those kiosks. It's quite a painless process.

For the reserved/priority seating, you would show your pass to the Ambassador who is monitoring that area, and once they confirm your pass status they will allow you to sit in the reserved section.

For the quick queue, you would visit the self serve kiosks outside the entrance gates (or inside the park, at the passmember lounge) to redeem your single quick queue entitlement. Scan your pass at the kiosk, select which passmember benefits you wish to redeem, and the machine prints you out a small ticket (which will be your QQ pass).

Many of the entitlements will be accessed first at those kiosks. It's quite a painless process.

That sounds easy enough - thanks so much for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter