Play the alphabet game here, Universal Orlando style!

Quite busy we've been indeed!!! ;) :eek: :D
Quite hot at IOA on Sunday...Popeye and Dudley hit the spot...as did all of that food at Mythos!!!
Queen for a day at Mythos with lobster AND tenderloin in one (combined special) meal...and a handsome prince...who could ASK for more??? :confused:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Karen

Respectfully, I am so jealous of those of you that are within driving distance.....We can drive, too, but it takes 24 straight driving hours :(

Patty

Very fortunate to live this close to MYTHOS. We can send you a doggie bag renee!!!!:D

eXcellent! The banana cake should be eXtra gooey by the time it gets here :p

A - After experiencing Universal Orlando, will we be happy at Universal Hollywood ?

Family and I are in the midst of planning a most awesome First-time trip to Universal (with the help of these boards, that is).

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

H - Has to be Universal Hollywood for our next trip. But please remember Hawaii is a great place for a meet. Hint Hint!!! ;)

I want to come to a meet and hit Mythos with everybody and drink 5 potions of the Gods!!!!!

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter