Playgrounds at Epcot

Woodmnky

DIS Veteran
I read on one of the blogs that there were some playgrounds set up in Epcot for the Flower & Garden Festival. I believe one was by Test Track and I don't recall the location of the other.

Does anyone have any info on these? Location? Hours?

We are thinking of going to Epcot on our first night and a playground would be a good way to let a 3 yo run off some pent up energy after having been in a car for 10 hours.

I read on one of the blogs that there were some playgrounds set up in Epcot for the Flower & Garden Festival. I believe one was by Test Track and I don't recall the location of the other.

Does anyone have any info on these? Location? Hours?

We are thinking of going to Epcot on our first night and a playground would be a good way to let a 3 yo run off some pent up energy after having been in a car for 10 hours.

I don't know about Flower and Garden, but there's a tube play area at the back of the shop for Mission Space, it's right by the ride exit. You could check for the playground you heard about and if not, head there. It's not big, but our three-year-old loved it two years ago when he wasn't big enough to go on the ride. We even had to go back another day because he kept asking for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter