Playhouse Disney

Kimi313

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to Playhouse Disney lately? Which characters were there? Thanks for ant info!

Playhouse Disney ended in 2011. Disney Junior Live was a similar show that I believe closed with Covid and never reopened. What took it’s place was a “dance party” that is 10 minutes long and is described by Disney as:

Join Doc McStuffins, Vampirina, Timon and Mickey for a high-energy musical celebration.

I'm not familiar with Playhouse Disney, but I see someone else referenced the Disney Junior Dance Party (which maybe replaced it?), which we did do on our last trip to Hollywood Studios with our 2.5 year old. So if you're interested in details on that, it was a dance party with a live MC and a few disney junior characters - Fancy Nancy, Vampirina, Doc McStuffins - plus Timon and Mickey - come out and show you a dance move. The kids are up and dancing the whole time. Parents sit on the floor. Colored lights are going, as are bubbles and a disco ball. It's all indoors, and there were benches at the back for parents/grandparents with mobility issues. I described it to friends as a "toddler rave". It was one of my son's favorite things! The Disney Junior characters also meet outside on small little sets so you can do that before or after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter