Playstation xbox and Wii Friendly chat thread

Alphawazup

alphawazup in vmk
Yavn says he plays the Wii

Nintendo wins again :thumbsup2

Just thought i would point that out to all of the non-nintendo fans.

Alphawazup

EDIT: it is now considered an friendly chat (plz don't use any bad language or all caps or this forum will become closed) plz read through last few pages of thread to get whole story. Feel free to jump in on either side.

thats 1 person, and it does not matter. Yavn is a human being just like all of us. He is just the same as everyone else. Besides PS3 already has had double the sales

Alphawazup said:
Yavn says he plays the Wii

Nintendo wins again :thumbsup2

Just thought i would point that out to all of the non-nintendo fans.

Alphawazup

Just bc Yavn plays Wii doesnt mean we HAVE too. PS3 isnt anymore helpful to us then Wii is

i know just thought i would say it

also laxplaya1346 playstation can't have outsold the wii at all because nintendo sold 1 million units opening day and playstation only sold 400,000 so wii acctually double sold playstation.

Just thought i would tell you in numbers

Alphawazup

Just because he has bad taste, doesn't mean you have to encourage him.

I feel bad for the kids who will not get such things, but at least they can know Yavn can.

Just like they know he can get whatever he desires in a virtual game... I think he wants people to be jealous of him.

Well obviously that Wii has been doing something to his brain as this is the worst newsletter I've seen. Between typos, grammar mistakes, saying the quest gives the room (instead of the predictometer) and telling us to register after the registration has ended...

Somebody needs to get business taken care of before playing with his new "rare" toy. -_-'

Be nice everybody! Yavn reads these boards, or at least someone in his shop does. Be constructive in your criticism, please. We cannot effect a change in things if he, or anyone at VMK, is put on the defense by what is said here. Remember that they are all human beings, and as such, deserve common courtesy.

And before anyone flames me for sucking up to Yavn, I've never even met him in game! All I am asking is that we be pleasant when discussing VMK staff.

It's nice to see that Yavn supports Nintendo. :goodvibes

NINTENDO WORLD ORDER! NINTENDO WORLD ORDER! :teeth:

Am I the only one tired of all the Nintendo Fan Folks treating this like the ultimate console. It's good, it's innovative, but it's going to end up going downhill after the launch. Look at Nintendo's old console, the 'Cube. Very little first party support. And Nintendo loves it's handhelds more than anything. Just wait, although I still think this console is cool.

macntosh said:

Well count me in with the "Bad Taste"crowd....

the Wii is Awesome!

Ditto to what DaraAllen said, Yavn is a member here and deserves to be treated with the same respect you treat all board members with.

P.S. I'll have news on the Holiday Quests next week — until then don't forget we're looking for your entry in the 'Build Your Own Space Mountain' competition! This awesome room competition promises to take everyone on a great ride! Sign up now!

He did not said they were still taking registration he said the above which I take to mean they (VMK)are looking forward to the competition.

macntosh said:

Bad taste? Yeah so I'd so go out and buy a xbox 360 or PS3 which are just computers with custom built video cards. I could just go to frys and buy that.

Sold more PS3's than Wii's? I don't think so!!

Check the sig, it's got the average amount sold for each console. Now before you go and say "XBOX RULES! IT HAS 10 TIMES THE AMOUNT OF THE WII!", let me tell you something. The 360 has been out for about a year, so it has more purchases...

Alphawazup said:
i know just thought i would say it

also laxplaya1346 playstation can't have outsold the wii at all because nintendo sold 1 million units opening day and playstation only sold 400,000 so wii acctually double sold playstation.

Just thought i would tell you in numbers

Alphawazup
Wow the Wii had more systems ready to start out anyway. Oh I dont hear you telling people the opening sales of xbox around 1 million too ohhhh.

This is just one big usless flame fight because wii all know what system is going to win... the 360 that who.

I'm as big a gamer as anyone here, but here's the way I look at it:

All three have less than 20 games, and all the games are boring.

360 vs. Wii vs. PS3... Winner = none of the above. They're all duds.

I'll wait till they're cheaper and have more games. I used to prefer PS2 until I realized they all play video games, and most games are out for all three systems, so I've kind of become console neutral.

Mnementh said:
I'm as big a gamer as anyone here, but here's the way I look at it:

All three have less than 20 games, and all the games are boring.

360 vs. Wii vs. PS3... Winner = none of the above. They're all duds.

I'll wait till they're cheaper and have more games. I used to prefer PS2 until I realized they all play video games, and most games are out for all three systems, no I've kind of become console neutral.

Yup, I'm waiting too. There's no point in rushing out to buy the Wii or the PS3 because none of the good games are out yet, and all the good accessories I'm looking to get aren't available yet also...

I'm biding my time until The Wii can have internet access and games I would actually play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter