• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Plaza reservations-spring 2017?

firstwdw

DIS Veteran
I've heard conflicting reports of The Plaza taking and not taking reservations. Does anyone have up to date information on this? If I look ahead 180 days I'm seeing reservations but only for 11:15am for the lunch window. Are all the reservations really taken or are they only offering very few ADR's with the remaining being walk-ups?

They stopped taking reservations. It is walk up only.

that is what I heard, however if I search for an available table for an ADR for April 2017, it is showing 11:15am as a time to make a reservation and no other times. So it appears that you still can make ADR's on a limited basis.

The Plaza currently takes ADR's for 11 A to 12 Noon ONLY. All other times it is walk up only

Thanks for this post. I was thinking this has got to be the hardest reservation to book in all of the world. Lol no wonder.

They are still honoring reservations that were made before this change though, right? I have one for in a couple of weeks.

Thanks!

OH! I'm so glad I saw this thread. I tried to make a dinner reservation for our upcoming trip and even at 180+ days out I couldn't find any dinner availability, and now I know why! We will plan on walking up then and hoping for the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter