pleading for help

mom2cookies

DIS Veteran
This morning is my ONLY hope of getting past pirates. I played all weekend helping others and failing on the three tries i had. So if ANYONE is willing to help ME get past pirates I would be so grateful.

I will be going to NORTH EAST lobby and returning there after every game if i don't succeed in the first game.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somebody help me :rotfl:

we will in nww lobby hopefully ppl from yesturday will be there ,why not join us ,we have at least three ppl to get through ,if not gl

I will help you. I am trying to get my son's character KingZ thru also. I helped a few people thru last night and never made it with his. There are a few others looking for help too, so maybe we can get a team together.

Snow

May, as of late last night Will included you in our morning team to help you and a few other friends get through pirates this morning -- check with him when you get on. :hug:

My friend and I are also looking to finish the pirate step. She plans to come on after the kids go to school. I am not really sure what time that is. I will be on when VMK opens.

Which lobby are you guys going to?

Everyone has been saying Nww but don't you think that will be overcrowded. Let me know where you want to meet.

Thanks! Good luck everyone!:thumbsup2

I will be in NE just for that reason. I've wasted so much time in waitting in lobbies that are over crowded with nobody able to come or go. I am going to NE or wherever Will is.

Thanks Days for letting me know : )

May, I am sorry about what happened yesterday (when car told me that I was supposed to tell you the lobby I was o_O)

Thanks! Had to log in twice before friends list loaded. Looking for you now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter