Pleasant surprise

ShannyMcB

DIS Veteran
I just had to share this and I didn't know where else to do it....
DH and I were cleaning out drawers while looking for his dis Visa rewards card (dear reader not to spoil the surprise but he had to order a new one) and came across all kinds of "treasures." Including these maps from what we think was our first wdw trip in 2007...anyone remember those maps you could get online? You went on the website and said what attractions you wanted to visit and then sent you a pretty map and stuff with them marked off?

We also stumbled on some old WATERPROOF digital cameras, one of which is also shock resistant that had been missing for awhile. Nice to have a couple options if the kids want to take pics (excited hands get clumsy) and to give our phones a break!

Then...it gets more fun...we found gift cards. We have our gift cards (mostly) nicely organized in the kitchen, but came across some stragglers including a disney gc. Well I check the balance and guess what? It was full! It's not a lot of money but it'll definitely buy snacks for the fam on at least one afternoon. Woowhoo!

Just had to share with people who would appreciate the somewhat pointless story 🤑

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter