Pleasantly surprised - Le Creperie and ABC!

Lovetherodent

Sleep Is For The Weak!
Was very happy with Le Creperie, and I cannot say enough good things about it. Loved the savory options with the buckwheat (we had the classic and the smoked salmon). ABC had shrimp tacos, which were delicious, and we followed the recommendations here and ordered the buffalo chicken, also tasty. We were also pleased with Biergarten, Yak and Yeti (quick service and table service). Disappointed with Chefs de France. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything special/unique either.

Our last trip, we had lunch at ABC and were pleasantly surprised at how then menu had improved. Still not our favorite, but much improved form the past.

I'd caution anyone with uncommon allergies about eating at Le Creperie, though. Even the common ones may present difficulty there.

DH is allergic to peppers, even black pepper.

We waited around 20-25 minutes for a table only to learn that none of the savory crepes could be made without pepper(s), no idea why. Our server was very apologetic, but it would've been nicer had the cook come out to explain instead of having the poor server do it.

We left because DH can't eat many sweets and didn't want a dessert one anyway.

There's no allergy-friendly section on the official Disney menu, characteristic of the non-Disney-owned restaurants. Several in WS aren't Disney-owned and may not deal with allergies as the Disney ones do.

Last edited:

I ate at Le Creperie my last trip to get out of the heat at lunch and snagged a last minute reservation - and I'd definitely go back! Their pre-fix menu was a great deal for the amount of food you get, plus alcoholic beverage. You shouldn't count on a last minute availability of course but it does seem to be one of those overlooked spots that will have day-of reservations available.

My brother and I ate there last summer (at Le Creperie) and we really enjoyed it. It wasn't busy, pleasant wait staff, and food was good and fresh. Definitely would eat there again.

ABC Commissary is a solid HS option for us. The menu, prices, location, easy and comfortable seating, etc.

Was very happy with Le Creperie, and I cannot say enough good things about it. Loved the savory options with the buckwheat (we had the classic and the smoked salmon). ABC had shrimp tacos, which were delicious, and we followed the recommendations here and ordered the buffalo chicken, also tasty. We were also pleased with Biergarten, Yak and Yeti (quick service and table service). Disappointed with Chefs de France. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything special/unique either.
I also liked ABC Commissary a lot for good ole comfort food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter