Please check this out

disneedust1429

Someday I'll be part of your world
i know many people think VMK is long gone, and it may be true. But I was on different save VMK sites and blogs, and I noticed that no one really kept fighting after it closed. No one did. And that kinda hurt. If you care about something, shouldn't you keep fighting, no matter how impossible it may be? So I want everyone who played and loved VMK to help me keep fighting. It may be a long lost battle, but I want to atleast try. One person may be able to change the world, but a group can change the world. So please, please, please help me fight for VMK back. I cant do this alone, and I need help. Just post something saying "im in" or something like that. then we can work on trying to fight. princess: pirate:

Thanks evryone
And i hope you choose to help me fight.

Remember:
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

Lets have the courage to pursue our dream of winning VMK back!!! :cloud9:

VMK was more than a game. It was a community. A community that was loved by anyone who decided to try and play it. And where could you experience the awesomess of this? Nowhere. You can explore amazing lands. Create your own avatar. Design and share your own room. Socialize safely with people around the world. And so much, much more. VMK was- and still is in people's hearts- a place to escape and feel the magic of disney, like you could no where else on the internet, a place where people who were thousands of miles from the nearest disney park, could experience the magic right in their home, and a place where anyone could be a kid again. Please help us SAVE VMK!!! :)

I would help if you could think of a way to act. I still miss it. Yeah, im disappointed that all the save vmk sites closed down right after the game ended. Truthfully no one in vmk really had anywhere else to mobilize, so I guess that's why there was never alot of people wanting it back.

I think we should all keep sending letters and emails (if you aren't, you should!) The more people, the better! i dont know how many people aren't posting, but I just want to say to anyone who can, send letters, send emails, make websites, petitions, whatever you can to help! VMKwas more than a game, it was a whole other world.Help us win our world back!!! :goodvibes

Thanks guys!! :3dglasses

I actually just sent in 2 different messages the other day about VMK. I know that I sent on into WDW and the other to another group. I still can't find any way to send to the Internet Group though.

I actually just sent in 2 different messages the other day about VMK. I know that I sent on into WDW and the other to another group. I still can't find any way to send to the Internet Group though.

I cant either. Try this adress:

500 S. Buena Vista Street Burbank, CA 91506

It might work. but i'm still trying to find the internet group adress. WhenI find it, Ill post it on here

OH!!!!!!! I found the adress to Walt Disney Internet Group!!!

Walt Disney Internet Group
Attn: Paul Yanover
5161 Lankershim Blvd., 4th Fl.
North Hollywood, CA 91601

(im writing a letter to them now :) )

I'll need to send letters too. i joined the site, though.

For the letters, i sent them to these adresses:

Walt Disney Company
Attn: Robert Iger
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521-9722

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online
Attn: Edward Kummer
1025 Grand Central Ave.
Glendale, CA 91201

The Walt Disney internet group adress that i posted earlier should work. Hope everyone can help!!!

And also: thanks gymnastgirlflips for joining savevmk.ning.com!! :wizard:

Keep up the good work everyone!!! :hug:

so i made this picture thing that says save vmk... i dont know how to put it on though. any help? thanks :)

so i made this picture thing that says save vmk... i dont know how to put it on though. any help? thanks :)

To put it on disboards? Your signature? I see you have some stuff already on there, did you mean the site? I don't have my own web site, I don't know.

Ok, so you have to first upload the picture to photobucket or flickr or any other photo site because you need a URL. It's a real pain, but then you just click (on your signature editing page) on insert image and add the URL into the space.

I agree that the fight died down way too early, but it is too late at this point. Unless we can gather up like we did originally, it's too far gone.

There was a 'save vmk' movement at one time, but this is as far as it got..

vmksanta.JPG

Six people.

And one of them loved VMK so much, he disguised himself as Santa Claus.

Game over. :surfweb:

Well the deal with that is that not everyone who played vmk were adults, had alot of extra time and money to fly to California, or the resources to find out that they were even planning that in the first place. Of course everyone would have wanted to do that, but we couldn't all go to DLR on the same weekend out of the blue. I wish, but that couldn't happen.
In Florida the closing of vmk did get on the news.

guys, it's almost 2 years now... it's not coming back. hate to be the bearer of bad news.

the fight also made it into the Wall Street Journal, a number of print publications and on television...

I have to agree with Cyre on this one. We really need to accept that VMK isn't coming back and cherish the time we had with it in the first place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter