• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please clarify- SW tickets 2 days for 1 price

mickey'sbud

DIS Veteran
On another post, I read you can purchase a 1 day ticket and get the 2nd day free. Does anyone know for sure about this and where can you get it? Can we get it at the park window. Also can you use a 5.00 or 10.00 off in conjunction w/ the 2 day deal?

You can get the second day free at a window inside the park right at the entrance/exit. It is directly to your left when you enter the park. It doesn't matter how much you payed, you still get the second day free. It is a perk that has been going on for some time now. Don't forget your free beer on the second day either!

Hopefully this post took this time. Had problems for some reason.

Anyway...
Thanks for the info. Sounds good.
I would assume the best time to pick this up is when we arrive. Would you agree with this or do you have another suggestion that is better? Also, do we give them our receipt? do they have to validate it? Oh, yeah we picked up $10 off coupons tonight and you said that it won't matter, right?
The reason I keep asking is that our plan is for a long wkend. We will arrive in Orlando on Friday around noon. I was hoping to get in some of the shows on Friday and then return on Sat to finish up. That way we can do it w/out the rush and the possibility of missing shows due to bad weather. Then we will leave around noon on Sun.

I called Sea World today. The 2nd day free is good with discounts as well as the convention attendee discount of $36 for an after 12pm arrival. My wife is attending a conference this week and we are going to go to Sea World using that discount and get the 2nd day free.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter