A Silly Girl
Here are the things I am trading:

Silver Ears
Minnie Hat
Yellow Stitch Box
Pirate Piano
Purple Treasure chest
Refreshment Umbrella

Below are the ONLY items I need to have 1 of everything in the kingdom so obviously I am going to take offers with these things above all others. Do I believe that the items of the q are as important as the things I have listed, maybe so maybe not - that is not for discussion. I just wanted a clear, concise list somewhere of things I still need to work toward.

The top 2 items I most interested in:

Inferno (4 single stars or 4 combined)
Haunted Mansion Clock (3 - I am replacing clocks I traded away and 1 as a gift to the girl who helped me get my pirates score.)

Blizzard Beach Chair Blue
Stitch Hat
Mansion Organ Orange
Ariel Treasure Chest Cyan
Canoe Couch Red
Cyan Rocket Chair
Green Rocket Chair
Underwater Organ Blue
Flying Saucer Chair Cyan
Flying Saucer Chair Green
Gold Slipper Chair
Tea Cup Chair Green
Haunted Mansion Chair Red

Obviously I will take the following as well to even the offers. But as I said above, I really would like to focus on the things I still need to have 1 of everything in the kingdom:
Firewalls
PPR islands from the ride a thon
Royal items (fountains, castles, clouds, flowers, backgrounds, and columns only)
Pirate q

Hey i have these:
Royal items (fountains, castles, clouds, flowers, backgrounds, and columns only)
Pirate Prison room codes
Also the stitch hat.
Besides the Silver ears i am also looking for Full use treasure detector magic, are you willing to also take these add ons for the detector magic?

Hi. I'm interested in your refreshment umbrella. I have the following:

1x Royal Fountain
1x Royal Cloud
2x Royal Colums
4x Royal Sky Flat 2 Walls

Hey i have these:
Pirate Prison room codes
Also the stitch hat.
Besides the Silver ears i am also looking for Full use treasure detector magic, are you willing to also take these add ons for the detector magic?

Put together something and PM your offer.
:)

Hi. I'm interested in your refreshment umbrella. I have the following:

1x Royal Fountain
1x Royal Cloud
2x Royal Colums
4x Royal Sky Flat 2 Walls

I don't think I am willing to do that.

for minnie:

1* inferno
5x 1* any buyable magic

probably not enough but i'll try anyways!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter