Please confirm your dates & for those who are bring the christmas trees

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
Please confirm your dates & for those who are bring the christmas trees, please pm me with your id name, dates, which resort & your last name if your name is on the christmas tree passing list.

then i will pm you to confirm your dates and with the next members last name for when you drop the tree back off at the bellhop with the next familys name at the end of your stay or the date you have to return the tree.

thank you !:teeth:

Hello wdwstar
We will be at the VWL from 30-Nov and we leave on the 7th of Dec
presently we have the 4th tree from the 30th untill the 5th

Thank you very much for all your time and effort and I also want to Thank all the members who are donating the trees especially pixiedustforever, they have decided to donate the tree we will be using. Once again Thanks to all:thewave: :grouphug:

Thanks for the great job putting all of this together! We'll be at VWL Dec. 5-12, and I think we're slated to have a tree for a few days toward the end of our trip.

We have tree #2 at VWL December 4 - 8 and I am bringing a set of lights for the balcony. If goofy4wdw59 wants to PM me with an address I would be glad to send you the lights so you can use them while you are there.

Hello momsully!
I just pm'd wdwstar. That's nice of you to do! I'll pm you.

Margaret

We will be at VWL Dec. 26-Jan. 3 but I'm not sure all the details about where to pick up and drop off the tree

I PMd you too, but just for everyone else

We arrive BWV Dec 1st and leave Dec 8th.

We are bringing BWV tree #2 (sitting on my kitchen table as I type and in the process if being decorated.........) and I'm also bringing some garlands and lights for the porch. But I have to take the extension cords home with me, so the group will need to each bring their own.

If anyone is going down to BWV before me - I would consider shipping the tree etc to you if I can swing it. I would just want it on the 1st when we arrive.

For some reason, :confused: I posted the confirmation dates on the original Christmas tree post when I meant to post it here. Not sure how that happened ::confused3 so I will repost my post here: :teeth:

We will be staying at VWL Dec. 5-7 and are on the 4th VWL tree list.

I can't wait to share the excitement of passing the 'FAMILY' tree!!! Here's :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: for taking the time to arrange all of this! :wave2:

We will be at OKW arriving very late Dec. 17 and leaving afternoon of Dec. 21. Any chance we can get the tree for a few days at our location?

What a great idea!

Thanks,
Michelle
:wave:

Just confirming we will be at the BWV Nov 28 - Dec 3. Thank you sor all your hard work on this project!

JoEllen

We are going to be at SSR from 4-DEC to 13-DEC. It looks like we have the 2nd SSR tree from 8-DEC to 13-DEC.

I just checked the list and the next recipients don't get into SSR until 19-DEC. Is it ok for us to leave the tree at bell services for 6 days? Will we have to leave the next family's name and date of arrival?

WDWSTAR - Thanks again for all of your time and effort. I bet you didn't think it would be this popular or time consuming... :faint:

We are confirming for the 1st SSR tree. We will be there from December 19th through the 24th. So far we are the last family on the list. Will we need to ship the tree back? Is there for sure a 1st SSR tree? It still states a ? from Shane.

Let me know if I should PM you with our first and last name.

Do we let them know at check-in there is a Christmas tree waiting for us at bell services? We have never been on the Christmas tree list before.

Roxann

Confirming - Bringing originial OKW tree back Nov 19 to Nov 28.

we'll be at VWL Nov. 20-27 and will be bringing a tree!!!

"Pixiedustforever"
marylee :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

We'll be at the VWL from Dec. 17th-24th and we'll have the 2nd VWL tree from the 17th-20th. Plans are still firm and counting down! Thanks for all your work!

CLC Tiger Pom Mom:cheer2:

thank you to all the families that have confirm bring the trees and their dates, i am still in need of last names and confirming teir dates.

i will post next week with all your questions on receiving the tree and shipping the trees back.

thank you

bobbiwoz confirming:

Dec. 18th SSR
Dec. 19th - 23rd BWV

Sorry, I thought you needed confirmation from everyone!

Bobbi:D

I PM'd you also. We are bringing or shipping the BCV tree. We are staying at the BWV from Dec. 5 - 10 and then moving to the BCV Dec. 10 - 16. Thanks again for arranging this!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter