Please Don't Tell Me that ToT.....

Yep, It was there back in 2006 for sure.. Don't remember seeing it on another visit or not..I remember it making fun of my DMiL Shirt, for it was very loud and bold..Quite comical.

Off topic, but "Divine is the only thing you care to see at AK?" Really?:confused3 The shows and or rides, beauty of the park and stuff doesn't interest you at all? I'm not saying that you have to go by any means, for this is what makes my visits more enjoyable...The lack of people here.

I've noticed when I'm usually there (spring break or summer) it's extremely hot. I understand now it's the design of the park for the animals' comfort. But truly there's nothing that I am drawn to see there. The shows, rides and park are all not interesting to me. BUT we have a nice zoo not far away. I not it's completely different for some people, but same to me.

LoL, Reminds me of the one they used to have @ AK before you went through the gates..Sort of like P U S H !!:teeth:

Well I googled the talking tree and watched a video.....nah I'd have passed on that after seeing it once. I expected somewhat of a face on it and definitely didn't expect a chipmunk voice haha! But then I also remembered that there used to be a remote controlled dinosaur I always wanted to see but was gone before I went.

@kimmar067 i know the same about guardians as you + there's some talking raccoon.

As for RnRc, ToT and GMR it is my personal opinion that it will stay a roller coaster/elevator drop/drive through dark ride but Aerosmith/Twilight Zone/TCM and old movies will be gone. To me I feel with DHS building Star Wars land and Toy Story land that they will retheme all the stuff they don't own outright.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!! :sad: CURSE YOU, Disney Gods!
user_12765_3WC4WDZ3.gif

I think that the movie ride is going for a twofold reasons...first it's really old/high cost AA...second, with the "shrinking" of the toy story development to Chester and Hester and the influx of a more non-kid specific crowd with Star Wars, they really need a wide appeal, child friendly innings eater In the park...a mickey fun ride similar to Roger rabbits spin (update tech, of course) is as close to a safe bet as you'll get.

I think that the movie ride is going for a twofold reasons...first it's really old/high cost AA...second, with the "shrinking" of the toy story development to Chester and Hester and the influx of a more non-kid specific crowd with Star Wars, they really need a wide appeal, child friendly innings eater In the park...a mickey fun ride similar to Roger rabbits spin (update tech, of course) is as close to a safe bet as you'll get.

Still sucks, because what this park was or intended to be & what it has & will become are 2 fairly different things... I'm all for change, but do enjoy some nostalgia as well...There's got to be a happy medium..:confused3

Still sucks, because what this park was or intended to be & what it has & will become are 2 fairly different things... I'm all for change, but do enjoy some nostalgia as well...There's got to be a happy medium..:confused3

I agree with you...

It's funny that a company making 7 billion off movies this year can't be bothered having a park celebrating making movies though, isn't it?

I went to the Star Wars episode 7 release at the AMC theatres in Disney Springs and they had an event where you got to go to DHS afterwards. They re-themed RnRc to have Star Wars music and I thought it was amazing. I personally hope they re-theme it or maybe even get rid of it and put something else in it's place

I went to the Star Wars episode 7 release at the AMC theatres in Disney Springs and they had an event where you got to go to DHS afterwards. They re-themed RnRc to have Star Wars music and I thought it was amazing. I personally hope they re-theme it or maybe even get rid of it and put something else in it's place

I think they want to do that...however it doesn't fit because of the placement in the park.

Here's my gripe:
1. They went cheap and never redid space mountain so they could overlay it
2. I was at Disneyland during the stupid Halloween overlay and didn't get to see the Star Wars :(

Star Wars needs a roller coaster...it always did and always will. Not simulators and dark ride spinners.

I hope one day in an add on we get one. Imagineering will never beat gravity and velocity...so instead of trying to defeat it - ally with it.

I think they want to do that...however it doesn't fit because of the placement in the park.

Here's my gripe:
1. They went cheap and never redid space mountain so they could overlay it
2. I was at Disneyland during the stupid Halloween overlay and didn't get to see the Star Wars :(

Star Wars needs a roller coaster...it always did and always will. Not simulators and dark ride spinners.

I hope one day in an add on we get one. Imagineering will never beat gravity and velocity...so instead of trying to defeat it - ally with it.

We can only dream. They had tie fighter/x-wing blaster sound effects so it felt like you were in a battle it was amazing. I want to know how Hyper Space mountain was at DL, if only they did something like that over here I would be thrilled. I know at SWL they have two rides announced. Hopefully they either add one more to that or do something with a roller coaster. We can only cross our fingers right now :(

....so, what are they gonna do with that giant red guitar? :rolleyes2 :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter