• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please explain! Do you get.....

vital

<font color=darkorchid>Pirate-wench<br><font color
:blush: :crazy: credits for the day you leave? We are staying June 19-25, leaving 25th am. Do we get 7 days worth of credits or 6? Sorry, a little slow at this

It's my understanding that it's based on the number of nights. For example we're going to be staying 8 nights so we'll get 8cs, 8ts, and 8snacks per person. So on check in day we'll do a ts and then on the day we check out we'll do the snack and cs. Hope that helps.

That is my understanding too....the number of nights you stay are the number of credits you get!!!!

Your number of credits = your number of nights. You can spend them at any time you wish from the moment of check in until midnight on the day of check out.

7 nights = 7 TS, 7 CS, 7 snacks X number of people in your party.

They do not have to be used by the person who "purchased" them...just by the party. They do not have to be used each on a day.

The number of nights that you stay is the number of credits you get.
Plus, you can always use them after checkout on the day you leave!
You can also use all of your counters on one day and all waiters another.

Just another confusing question -- we are staying 9 nts/10days however we only bought 9 day park hopper tickets w/ dining -- Is the dining based on your stay or your ticket package? If it's your stay that I have another day to plan to eat :yay: i realize we will not be able to go to the parks the day we leave thats why we only got the 9 day hopper

Yes the dining is based on how many nights you stay, if you are staying 9 nights, then the tenth is on your own. Now with that being said, We had so much food thrown at us during our 9 night stay, we had leftovers on the tenth day they we even had to give lunch to stranger. Lots of food, shouldn't be a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter