Please help! Cabana Bay Info please!!!

jlchapp513

Earning My Ears
Looking for some information, I have looked everywhere and cant seem to find what I'm looking for. This will be our first time staying at Cabana Bay. We planned our vacation on the Universal site. When we check in at the resort are we given our tickets and dining card. I thought I read somewhere that Cabana Bay has a Kiosk to print off tickets? But then I remember reading something about picking up dining cards at the parks? We don't arrive until after midnight so I want to be prepared if we have to spend extra time picking things up in the morning. Also, as far as charging with room card, do they place a hold on your credit card, and if they do how much do they hold?

Also, as far as charging with room card, do they place a hold on your credit card, and if they do how much do they hold?

I can't speak to tickets, there is a ticket desk but it will be closed after midnight. Because the hotels are not run by universal I'm betting you'll need to go down to the desk to get the dining card and tickets in the morning. Either that or guest services in front of the park.

Charging your CCd I can speak to, yes they do place a hold if you want to activate room charges. I believe it's 100 a day. We pre-pay our room and don't do any kind of room charge, so I could be thinking of debit vs credit. We've stayed there twice now and the people at the front desk are fantastic. You can call them and ask to get the most recent info.

when we stayed last year I was asked how much I wanted to authorize on the credit card for room charges.I told them and they charged the card for it.we didnt use the whole amount and the difference was refunded after our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter