Please help me choose between resorts!

Which room to stay in? December 2022 - Club Level.

• Wilderness Lodge

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Polynesian

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jennyq87

DIS Veteran
Hello! So we currently have a stay booked for early December at Wilderness Lodge in a Club Level room. But I'm room lurker so I'm always looking around at availability at other resorts to see what pops up. We can move to Polynesian Club level for about the same price. Same general room category for both. I've stayed at both resorts previously in non-club level rooms, but we're new to Club Level. Christmastime pushes me to keep Wilderness, but I haven't stayed at Poly since they redid the rooms, and I've heard great things about Poly's Club. Most reviews are pre-COVID, so hoping to get some opinions for post-COVID stays? Thanks!!

Polynesian is a construction zone with the new tower. I wouldn't go anywhere near it. Maybe it's fine, I wouldn't risk it.

Because it's December, I'd def keep WL. Also, the Poly is a total construction zone right now.

If the price is equal, I would pick Poly. The construction isn't near the Hawaii longhouse, so not sure it's much of a factor. WL used to be the biggest-bang-for-your-CL buck (because it used to always price out less than the monorail resort CLs), but the rooms are smaller than Poly and the transportation to the parks isn't great. Poly also has the better CL lounge, pool and general resort amenities, IMHO. Again, if price is equal, Poly CL is the better value, IMHO. You can always visit WL to see the Christmas tree and decorations.

WL! The theming is amazing and Whispering Canyon Cafe is one of our favorite breakfasts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter