Please help me find this peace love mickey laptop sleeve!

2littleprincesses

DIS Veteran
I saw a laptop sleeve at Once upon a toy in March when we were there. It was reversable. One side was black with multicolored peace love and mickey symbols on it. They have the design on the disney page for a iphone case. The other side was I heart mm with a mickey on it. I have called the parks number and they cannot find it. I have gone on ebay and googled it and can't find it anywhere.

Ugh why didn't I buy it then? Because I didn't have a laptop--now I do.

Can anyone of you wonderful dissers help me?

Thanks!!!

you can call disney and order any item they sell at disney. Just tell them exactly what you want & they will ship it to you.

I'll be there in a couple if weeks. Holler if you haven't been able to find one. I had a hat with plmm that I loved!

Yes, that is it!!! If someone could find it that would be great!!!

I thought you were looking at a laptop sleeve, when I click on the link, I get an iPhone case???

Unfortunately, I won't be going to the Disney Outlet anytime soon, as it is 100 miles north of me.

The phone # to the store is 678-847-0140, if you would like to call and see if they would ship it to you.

I thought you were looking at a laptop sleeve, when I click on the link, I get an iPhone case???

Unfortunately, I won't be going to the Disney Outlet anytime soon, as it is 100 miles north of me.

The phone # to the store is 678-847-0140, if you would like to call and see if they would ship it to you.

Yes, I am looking for the laptop sleeve in that design. I will call the outlet tomorrow. Hopefully they have one left and can send it to me!!! Thanks for the number.

Ugh, the saga continues. They did not have that design at the outlet number that a previous poster gave. Anyone else seen these in a laptop sleeve?

Call the Disney Store at Great Lakes Crossing Outlet Mall, in Michigan. I was there a couple of weeks ago and they had official merchandise from both WDW & Disneyland that they were clearancing out for red ticket price and an additional 25% off. Plenty of stock and some were laptop sleeves, etc.

Here are the numbers for the Disney Outlets near Orlando if you want to give them a try:

(407)239-3690
(407)354-3255
(407)239-3659

And St. Augustine
(904)829-0359

Not sure if they will ship them for you or not. I might be going to one of the Orlando ones this weekend. I'll be at Disney visiting friends but not sure if we will have time to stop. If you want me to look for one for you, please PM me your phone number. So if I find one I can check to make sure you didn't get one already before I buy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter