Please help- messed up my park passes

Jazzabelle508

DIS Veteran
HELP!!!!!!

I was booking reservations for dining and I was unable to book Cinderella’s royal table for the day that I originally planned. I thought ok fine I will switch my days around only to find magic kingdom doesn’t have any availability for resort guests on the day in question (June 15th). Now I accidentally cancelled magic kingdom for the day I had an unable to book magic kingdom at all. I literally never have made a mistake that couldn’t be undone in some way like this. I have a few questions for those who have been or understand the park pass system better than I do. I know I messed up so please don’t comment just to tell me that.

1) I was able to book my reservation after 4 which means I should be able to park hop to magic kingdom if all else fails. Has anyone had success with this?

2) Is there any phone number or someone I can call to fix this?

3) I am also a annual pass holder and I thought I would be able to get tickets as a pass holder. (I had bought prior to COVID and am grandfathered in since I didn’t get a chance to activate before the shut down). Is there anyway I can adjust my Disney experience to reflect this?

4) I have heard in some cases that Disney reopens reservation times- is there any chance I will be able to reserve off of this.

Once again please only helpful comments. I’m already really upset I did this.

I can't answer all of your questions but...

1.) You should definitely be able to park hop to Magic Kingdom. I'm pretty sure since park hopping started, no one has been turned away due to parks being at capacity.

4.) Check every day! People are constantly changing plans and cancelling theme park reservations, so there's definitely a chance it could open up. Or Disney could increase capacity and release more availability, who knows!

Same thing here. I looked on the AP calendar and it showed available for my date. Then when I went to change it says "Sorry no availability for the date you selected. Please select another park". I guess green doesn't always mean green on WDW site.

Again thank you for Jazza asking this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter