Please help name my kitten :)

I like food names for cats. Maybe Ratatouille? Idk. My Ragdolls are Ginger and Wasabi. You will love her so much!

Me too! We got 2 Ragdoll kittens in July. Really helped make our isolation more bearable.

Aww! Are these your first Ragdolls? Can you tell me about your time with them so far? I'm cat tree and toy shopping lol ;)

Aww! Are these your first Ragdolls? Can you tell me about your time with them so far? I'm cat tree and toy shopping lol ;)
Mine is playful but also cuddly & lazy. He is very dog-like compared to other cats. I have dogs too & he is always with the whole family like the dogs. My other cats tended to stay themselves more & only cuddled when they felt like it.

She’s adorable!:love:
Have fun with her.

Jessie is another Disney/Pixar "doll" character. One of my dogs is named Violet, after the character from the Incredibles.

Aww, congrats! 😻 We have ended up with some covid kitties/emotional support animals even though I swore off cats after the heartbreak of our 16 year old pre-kid fur baby passing away in 2019. Her name was Jasmine (but usually called Jazzy, Jazzle-spazzle, and any other endearing variations we came up with), so I’m a bit partial to that one...

Pet names are so personal and long-lasting, so picking one you love is important! We tend to stick with one to two syllable names, so it isn’t a mouthful. Does your family have a favorite movie(s) or character(s)?

Here are some of our Disney pet names just to give you some ideas:
Piper (from fave Disney short)
Vision and Jarvis (we are huge Marvel geeks)
Loki (our very naughty Dusky Conure so his name suits him😆)

Definitely update us with what you decide on!

They've been awesome, though I've forgotten what it's like to go to the bathroom by myself. I literally have two cats sitting and watching me every time. Wasabi has a typical ragdoll personality and lets me hold her and rock her like a baby, which still cracks me up. Ginger is more timid and less ragdoll like. Still very friendly, but mostly at night. She doesn't like being held, but likes to sit next to me on the couch. They were very, very playful until recently. Now they are quickly becoming lounge cats who laze about.

Good idea to get cat trees--mine love theirs. We have one in the bedroom and one in the living room, and they do actually use them both every day. The one in the living room is by a bird and squirrel feeder, so it's got extra appeal. They also like a big horizontal scratcher we bought (oddly, Wasabi scratches vertically on the cat trees, and Ginger prefers to scratch horizontally.)

Wasabi is determined to kill our robot vacuum. Here is one of her first vacuum rides. She jumps on all the time now. She also blocks it from docking.

They've been awesome, though I've forgotten what it's like to go to the bathroom by myself. I literally have two cats sitting and watching me every time. Wasabi has a typical ragdoll personality and lets me hold her and rock her like a baby, which still cracks me up. Ginger is more timid and less ragdoll like. Still very friendly, but mostly at night. She doesn't like being held, but likes to sit next to me on the couch. They were very, very playful until recently. Now they are quickly becoming lounge cats who laze about.
Good idea to get cat trees--mine love theirs. We have one in the bedroom and one in the living room, and they do actually use them both every day. The one in the living room is by a bird and squirrel feeder, so it's got extra appeal. They also like a big horizontal scratcher we bought (oddly, Wasabi scratches vertically on the cat trees, and Ginger prefers to scratch horizontally.)

Wasabi is determined to kill our robot vacuum. Here is one of her first vacuum rides. She jumps on all the time now. She also blocks it from docking.
Omg! That’s hilarious! How old are they? Are they litter mates? Mine doesn’t ride the vacuum but is obsessed with chasing it lol! He lets me rock him or anything else I want to do. I have a 2 yr old & 2 dogs so I haven’t been to the bathroom by myself in some time now lol!

Omg! That’s hilarious! How old are they? Are they litter mates? Mine doesn’t ride the vacuum but is obsessed with chasing it lol! He lets me rock him or anything else I want to do. I have a 2 yr old & 2 dogs so I haven’t been to the bathroom by myself in some time now lol!
Yup, littermates and 9 months old now. :)

Our 2 year old is named Camilla. It's sort of Disney since it's Muppets - Gonzo's best girl (one of the chickens). The shelter named her that and we decided to keep it (she also has a small hidden Mickey on her DS found!)
We now also have an 11 week old puppy. DD really wanted Belle but her name listed was Holly and we kept that since it fits her and it's a Christmas name (Christmas present to the kids). I laughed and said it could be considered after Holley Shiftwell from Cars :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter