Please help the KV Devils win the 2019 Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup

Canadian Disney Mom

Formerly Tollerwalker - originally joined July '05
Good morning! I am hoping my fellow disboard members can help! The KV Devils are a minor hockey team who are in the top 10 to win the 2019 Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup in Canada. The final 3 are being decided by the team's video with the most views. The deadline is tomorrow. If you could watch this video start to finish as many times as possible and share with your social networks, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Just a little background:

I live on a cul de sac. My neighbours across the street have 2 little kids in minor Hockey Nate and Ava. Just before Halloween, they decided (on their own) to start collecting breakfast foods for a school breakfast program in Saint John, NB Canada that feeds breakfast daily to 300 elementary aged kids that would otherwise not get a breakfast. They asked family and neighbours and their mom shared it on Facebook. It was modest - I think they raised $100 and received 65 boxes of breakfast cereal & granola bars.

This good deed inspired Nate's hockey team the KV Devil's. They decided as a group to continue collecting for the program. The collected food, money, did bottle drives and many other activities to help. They ended up raising over $10,000 in food and cash donations to give to the school. This made a huge difference in the school's ability to offer the program and to help ensure no child in our community goes hungry.

The team has since been nominated for the 2019 Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup which honors local hockey teams trying to make a difference in their community. The prize is $100,000 which will be donated to the teams Charity of choice. In the KV Devil's case it would go to the local YMCA who will manage the funds among the 7 priority schools in our area.

Please view and share before tomorrow.

Thank you!
Jess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter