Please help us make family t shirts!

You're welcome!
Based on your countdown I am going to be in WDW then too. So I will keep an eye for this shirt. :)

Awesome! Thank you so much. My mom LOVES Mickey Mouse and I want to surprise her with these shirts. Thanks again!

These Mickey disigns are amazing. Could you please make one with our names on them
Peggy
Gary
Zachary
Mackenzie

and on the bottom put
Walt Disney World 2011.

Thanks Soo much

This design is so amazing!!!
Could I get the Mickey outline (white background) with the names

Mom
Dad
Dillon
Jayden

Thanks so much for sharing your incredible design!

Jordak, I'm lovin your Mickey made of names! Too cool! :goodvibes Can I please get one with Danielle, Josh, Izabella, Ethan and Grams with Disney World 2011? Thanks in advance. :)

I'm Sorry this is a really stupid question but how do I enlarge the design to t-shirt size. Every time I try to enlarge it the namrs get all blurry and you can't read them. And thanks so much for my design. You rock!!!!

I'm Sorry this is a really stupid question but how do I enlarge the design to t-shirt size. Every time I try to enlarge it the namrs get all blurry and you can't read them. And thanks so much for my design. You rock!!!!
Are you clicking on the thumbnail to open it to full size first before you save it? That sounds like it might be the problem.

Are you clicking on the thumbnail to open it to full size first before you save it? That sounds like it might be the problem.

I love your Mickey made of names!:cool1: Could you do one for Michael, Robin, Jack and Kylie Appleby! We are leaving July 27th! Thanks!:cool1:

Was wondering if anyone could help me with a design for my daughters make a wish trip. She is going september 2011 her name is Mackenzie, we wanted something matching to wear the first day and im just lost for thought. Any suggestions would be awesome and if someone can figure out a design how do i get it from here onto a teeshirt, im not the crafty type :confused3

Names of People attending Mackenzie (wish Child) female , Caitlyn F , Olivia F, Sara F, Chase M, Amber (Mom) Travis (dad)

Hello Jordak,
Could I also have a Mickey with our names? We don't cruise until next summer but when I saw you on I knew I had to jump at the chance!

David, Kereen, Griffin, Katie

The Bates FANTASY Comes True 2012

Thank you in advance. Your designs are amazing!

Kereen

Hello Jordak,
Could I also have a Mickey with our names? We don't cruise until next summer but when I saw you on I knew I had to jump at the chance!

David, Kereen, Griffin, Katie

The Bates FANTASY Comes True 2012

Thank you in advance. Your designs are amazing!

Kereen
:) You're welcome!!

Hi Jordak!

Would you mind please making one (Mickey outline, white background) for:

Scott
Julie
Wyatt
Avalon
Jason
Stephenie
Cole
Noah

Krieger/Bauer Family Vacation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter