Please Help - Very Difficult Trivia

nycgoof

Earning My Ears
I used to work at Epcot a decade ago, in a show called "Masquerade" in the Italy pavilion. We were paired up with another show called "Bella Fortuna". Here's my question ... who was responsible for the music composed for the performances?

Halfway through my employment, cutbacks were made that terminated the contract with the composers/live musical players and we used traditional classical music instead that ended with "Time to Say Goodbye" by Andrea Boccelli and Sarah Brightman. Any clip on youtube features the latter music. Years have passed and I am desperately in search of this group. While performing at Epcot, the group sold CDs in the pavilion, so I know they market their material. But it's been many years, and any reference to them affiliated with Disney is null and void, so I have been searching endlessly, to no avail.

Can ANYONE tell me the name of the band who used to perform live in the Italy pavilion at Epcot, whose music was used in conjunction with the "Masquerade" and "Bella Fortuna" performances??

Many thanks and karma points to anyone who can help!
NYCgoof

Are you talking bout Nova Era? They are still around - I think they play at DTD sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter