• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Help With Last Min Flight Booking

tryingfornumber7

Earning My Ears
I need to book a one way flight for wed oct 8 from mco to lax and I've waited until the last min and I know flights keep fluctuating but can anyone tell me when the best day this week to book is and what's the best site or deal? I was seeing $193 one way non stop until this weekend. I know flights jump up the closer you get to travel time but if I booked tomorrow or wed would I be able to find something fairly close to the $193? Thanks.

Kayak is showing Spirit with one stop for $169, and Frontier, also one stop for $181. Non stops are $247.

Flights within 2 weeks typically jump dramatically.
Those are great prices this close--book NOW

If you are able to, you should also try checking fares to Long Beach Airport (LGB). It's about 22 miles away from LAX (and closer distance to Disneyland :thumbsup2). I try to fly out of there whenever possible, always seem to be cheaper than ONT or LAX.

Edit: Expedia is showing $160.60 pp on US Airways from MCO to LGB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter