Please help with mirror image!!

mickeyluv

DIS Veteran
This is my first time trying to do T-shirts. I have a few designs from you wonderful designers here and I want to print one out to try. I don't know how to make a mirror image of the design. Do I need to have Photo Impact or some other software to do this? Right now my design images are in Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition!! Can someone please help me?? :headache:

I have Adobe Photoshop 7.0. See if you can go to "Image", then "rotate canvas" then "flip image horizontal".

Tammi67 said:
I have Adobe Photoshop 7.0. See if you can go to "Image", then "rotate canvas" then "flip image horizontal".

I couldn't go to "Image" and there's no option for "flip image horizontal". Thanks for trying to help!

Thanks TravelinGal. I will be using dark transfer paper, so I will not worry about flipping the image. :thumbsup2

If you can open the design in paint (regardless of what it started in), do so. Then push Ctrl+R, and a dialog box will come up. Make sure "flip horizontal" is checked, and you should be good to go! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter