Please help with name of early 90s show

pixiemomma

<font color=navy>No onions for me, even if they ar
I'm trying to figure out the name of a show that was on ESPN in the early 90s. Two kid hockey players, Daryl and Laird (about 80% sure about the names), would interview NHL players and do hockey drills. I think the show might have been Canadian. I was pretty young when it was on so I don't remember much else about it.

Yes, I have googled it. I've found exactly one reference.....some other person asking the same question lol.

Can't help with the name of the show, but if you email or tweet to John Buccigross at ESPN, I bet he'd know, or be able to find out. He's one of their hockey guys, and I've emailed him a few times, and he's ALWAYS replied.

I'm trying to figure out the name of a show that was on ESPN in the early 90s. Two kid hockey players, Daryl and Laird (about 80% sure about the names), would interview NHL players and do hockey drills. I think the show might have been Canadian. I was pretty young when it was on so I don't remember much else about it.

Yes, I have googled it. I've found exactly one reference.....some other person asking the same question lol.

I assume it's none of these?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_ESPN

Can't help with the name of the show, but if you email or tweet to John Buccigross at ESPN, I bet he'd know, or be able to find out. He's one of their hockey guys, and I've emailed him a few times, and he's ALWAYS replied.

Thank you. I'll try this. I think Steve Levy hosted NHL2Night at the time.

Nope.

Nope. I can't believe I am one of two people who remember this show. I'd say it aired sometime between 91-93.

Whelp, even John Buccigross has no idea what I'm talking about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter