• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help with planning next trip-Christmas?

nicola

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell<br><font color=gre
We have been to DLP twice both in May (NBC and HNY). We picked this time of year as it tends to be less crowded however the disadvantages are that we have never seen the park lit up at night or the fantillusion parade. We are considering booking for this Christmas season but are a wee bit concerned about the cold as we have DD (2) and DS (6). I was wondering can anyone tell me is it worth going during Christmas season? Is it special enough to outweigh the disadvantage of the freezing temperatures? I would really appreciate as many opinions as possible re this as I am looking to book very soon. Anything you can tell me about the Christmas season would be welcomed

Many thanks in advance :flower:

Weve been to the christmas festivities in November and it wasnt all that cold. We still got the parades, the singing/caroling, father christmas, belles christmas village, falling snow and all the lights but with a lot less crowd! We took sweatshirts and lightweight waterproofs that we could fold up.

Thanks Widget,

Please keep the replies coming!!! Would love to hear from more of you re Christmas season.

We went for xmas at NPB last year. I invested in thermal leggings and vests for me and the kids and we were fine. It was lovely - very different from our Summer trips and drier than the trip we made in February!

It wasn't actually that expensive either. I booked the flights about 4 months before with easyjet and booked the hotel direct with disney.

I'd go again at xmas :earboy2:

We went in November along with DD(7), DS(4) and DD(2). As well as getting Christmas season without the cold, the children had good access to the characters. :) Check link in my signature.

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter